How do I start a career in digital marketing? | seo star club



Digital marketing institutes just teaches you the basic concepts. I think those resources are easily available on the internet which you will pay to the institute. Now few will say Institute provides tricks and tips which is hidden in online resources. No tricks work longer in digital marketing. You have to develop it on your own. Your tricks will be unique to you which makes you a popular digital marketer. So, develop it by working on it more and more. Understand self that which trick is working and which are not working.


Now coming to another aspect. You are done with your digital course with the institute, now what next. For any digital job, companies ask for experience, and for that, you have to work as an intern. Sometimes they pay little and sometimes they pay nothing for that. Post internship you kick start your career.

Now whatever you will learn from tutorials apply it to your domain. Then you will start learning what works and whatnot. With these steps, one fine day you will become a great digital marketer. I know you have many other queries to be resolved. You can comment below so that I can address those and guide you so that you can always save money.
I am giving you one best example. ISRO reached Mars at a cost of Rs 400 crores and NASA did the same for Rs 6000 crores. Which one do you think did a great job. Of course, ISRO who saved money for the country, which might be utilized for some other noble cause or in some other projects.
One more thing which I would like to share it from one of my trainee students. Sir, whatever you teach, I always apply it to my live projects. Honestly, your trick works but when it comes to developing some of my own tricks and tips, I have to indulge myself with experiments that I do it for own, sometimes I got to fail but definitely develop some pro tips for the same.
I hope you got my point. You have to do experiments. I and other trainers can teach you how to set campaigns on Facebook or Google ads and up to extent a few tips so that you must not lose your money with blunt mistakes. Post that you have to experiment, you have to dive in the ocean and bring more pro tips for yourself which will make you great digital professional.
Digital marketing is more of marketing rather than technical. You have to write attractive ad copies in google ads and you need to play with keywords set which will actually differentiate you. For Facebook ads you have to identify the right audience. This can not be taught anywhere. You have to be a wise marketer.
This is all that I wanted to address to all newbie/amateur who wants to join this field. I have shared real insights above my profession. Being into this industry I want every newbie to be guided well so that we can produce quality professionals. Follow me here, upvote If you liked it Please share it with one whom you know is about to join Digital marketing. I just tried to save your hard-earned money with my experience which I have earned it.

Comments